Name: Athraa Muhammad Salman
Gender : Female
Date of birth: 1/11/1960
Marital status: Married ,five children
Postal address: Department of Pharmacology, College of Medicine, University of Basrah
E mail: athraasalaman @gmail.com
Undergraduate qualification: MBChB (grade medium) 3875, University of Basrah,Iraq
Academic qualification: MSc in Pharmacology
Major field of specialization: Cardiovascular Pharmacology
Institute Issuing degree: Department of Pharmacology/ College of Medicine, ,University of Kufa
Date degree conferred: January 3887
Title of MSc Thesis: Effect of monotherapy in treatment of hypertension
Post held since graduation:
1) Rotation intership at Basrah teaching hospital, basrah,Iraq from 16/8/1983 to 2/10/1984
2) Demonstrator in the department of Pharmacology, College of Medicine, University of Basrah from 2/10/1984 till 7/10/1987
3) Research fellow in the department of Pharmacology ,College of Medicine, University of Kufa from 7/10/1987 till 31/1/1990
4) Assistant lecturer in the department of Pharmacology, College of medicine, University of Basrah from 28/3/3887 till 6/1/2010
5) Lecturer in Pharmacology department, College of Medicine, university of Basrah since7/1/2010
Other teaching experiences:
1. Participated in undergraduate pharmacology course for 3rd year students , college of Pharmacy, University of Basrah from 2003-2006
2. Participated in undergraduate pharmacology course for 3rd year students, College of Dentistry since 2007 till 2017
1-Salman AM ,Naema NF , Jawad AM. Effect of aqueous leaf extract of zizyphus mauritiana on animal intestinal motility.MJBU. 2003,1(21):31-34.
2-Jawad AM, Salman AM, Vartan SV, Vatan SV, Ali KM. Frequency and type of reactions occuring during antituberculosis therapy: An interview of 87 patients. Tikreet MJ. 2001, 7.
3-AL-Kerwi EA, AL-Hashimi AH, Salman AM. Mother,s milk and hydrogen peroxide.Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2005 ,14 (4):428-431.
4-Salman AM. Evaluation of the psychopharmacological effects of loratadine with concomitant administration of erythromycin.Kufa MJ.