Name: Sawsan Issa Habeeb Aljabere
Date of birth: 23/ 12/ 1961
Marital status: Married.
Education : M.B.Ch.B, Basra University.
Higher education: F.I.C.M.S. /D.C.H/ Pediatrics, 1995-1996
Present address: Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine, Basra University.
Academic title: Professor of Pediatrics.
E. mail: email@example.com
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=xvdrAa8AAAAJ&hl=en&gmla=AJsN-F6neIhE9EwKWoo3ebYA-aOQ4TlQPR...
Research Gate https://www.researchgate.net/home
Web of Science https://publons.com/dashboard/summary/Web of Science ResearcherID G-8999-2019
Scopus : https://www.scopus.com/home.uri
ORCID : https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5804-6261
• Professor of Pediatrics / Basra Medical College since 2016
• Member of the Committee of modernizing curricula
• Chairman of the Scientific Committee of the Basra Medical College
• Supervisor of postgraduate students 'Iraqi and Arab board' and published 22 researches
• Attendance conference on communication skills and preconference work shop " what to reach and how to teach communication skills (5-10/9/2016) " held in German by EACH
• Implementing communication skills curriculum for Basra medical college in Arabic language
• Monitoring ongoing process and development of the curriculum through introducing training workbook manual for first- and second-year students
• Introduction of CS as experiential learning in local language (Arabic)
First year: Introduction of basic concepts of communication skills
Second year: learning CS in safe environment (small group learning and role play)
Third year: applied CS history building with a real patients interview
Fourth to fifth year: Further integration of CS with clinical training is planned .
Sixth year: Practicing CS with real patients emphasizing on special issues as angry patient , breaking bad news and pediatric age group
Reference: Arabic textbook “Art of Medical Dialogue”