Name: Qutaiba Muslim Dawood Alawaad
Place & date of birth: Basra -Iraq 14/2/1985
Marital status: married & have 3 kids
Scientific position: senior lecturer of internal medicine and subspecialty of clinical hematology at Basra Medical College/C.A.B.M of internal medicine/FICMS(Hematology)
Occupation Address: hematology and hemo-oncology center /AL Sadr teaching hospital /hematology center/Basra /Iraq
Language: Arabic & English
Resident address: Basra/alhakemia
E-Mailaddress: email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile: 00964 7801132509 -----009647705665365
M.B.Ch.B. Basra university /college of medicine (2008-2009).
C.A.B.M.( Arab Board of Internal Medicine) 2017-2018
Member and certificate of the European hematology association (EHA) 2020
▪ DES 2009-2010 house office doctor (rotator) Al Sadder Teaching Hospital, BASRA
▪ MID 2010 IBN-GHZOAN teaching hospital for obst. And pediatric
▪ -2010-2011 permanent of internal medicine
▪2011-2012 senior house office doctor (resident) of Arab board of internal medicine .
Assessment of the Outcome of Diabetic Foot Ulcers in Basrah, Southern Iraq: A Cohort Study. Int J Diabetes Metab DOI:10.1159/000500911.(2018-2019)
Study of hematological parameters in patients with coronavirus disease 2019 in Basra.iraqi journal of hematology DOI:10.4103/ijh.ijh_49_20
Coauthor participation in sickle patient guide ( arabic draft ) registered in the in the National library under the ISBN: 978-9922-9212-5-9 https://www.iamrs.edu.iq/document/sicklers-guide-book/
Treatment-free remission in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML): experience of Basrah haematology centre. Oncology and Radiotherapy 16 (2) 2022: 17-19
• Prevalence of latent tuberculosis among diabetic patients that attendant diabetic-endocrine and metabolism center in alfaiha teaching hospital in basra across-sectional study( 2014-2015).
• The efficacy of anti CD38 antibody (DARAUMUMAB) in relapse /refractory multiple myeloma in Iraq